You can now order more of our organic whole leaves whenever you like. They come in two blends; Premium for drinking straight, Signature for mixing, and are available in 20g and 60g sizes.
We carefully source our shade-grown organic leaves from an independent tea farm in Kagoshima prefecture, Japan. Matcha Leaf subscriptions are coming soon!
Organic matcha green tea leaves grown in Japan
Perfect for drinking straight.
20g $1.50 /cup
60g $1.37 /cup
Meant for mixing. In a latte, sparkling water, beer, white wine, and more.
20g $1.00 /cup
60g $0.87 /cup
1: CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Only a small percentage of Japanese tea farms are fully organic, those are the farms we source our shade-grown organic matcha leaves from.
2: MADE FOR THE MATCHA MAKER
The size, shape, and condition of our leaves is optimized to work with the compact ceramic mill inside our Cuzen Matcha Maker.
3: HARD TO COME BY
Matcha leaves (called tencha before they’re ground into powder) is usually traded exclusively between tea farmers and tea companies, and not available to a wider market.
Shipping and Returns
- Countries other than Australia & Canada: $9.99, Free Shipping for orders over $150. 【Updated on 12/2/2020】
- Australia: $24.99 - Due to Covid-19, there is no Japan Post's service to Australia as of November 10, 2020. Once it's back, we will introduce a cheaper shipping option. For the time being, we offer a $12.49 (50% discounted) shipping cost for orders over $150.
- Canada: $19.99 - Due to Covid-19, there is no Japan Post's service to Australia as of December 2, 2020. Once it's back, we will introduce a cheaper shipping option. For the time being, we offer a $9.99 (50% discounted) shipping cost for orders over $150. 【Updated on 12/2/2020】
- Customers are responsible for any additional cost associated with custom duties, VAT, or other taxes related to importation.
- All sales are final. If anything arrives damaged or defective, email us within 30 days (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll send you a replacement.